Iranian commander threatens to destroy Israel within 25 years

Share

"European leaders should encourage President Trump not just to stay in the nuclear deal, but more importantly to begin implementing his part of the bargain in good faith", Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said in a post on his official Twitter account on Monday, PressTV reports.

"In the wars of 20th and 21st centuries, there are no winners; only the degree and amount of loss will be different".

"The era of hegemonic influence is long gone", he added.

"I do not believe that we are headed towards regional war", Zarif answered, "but I do believe that unfortunately, Israel has continued its violations of worldwide law, hoping to be able to do it with impunity because of the USA support and trying to find smokescreens to hide behind".

"In the NPT, the member states can easily withdraw from their obligations if their interests are not secured", Iran's top security official said, adding "that option is one of the options available for Iran". We talk a lot about each other, particularly when we come here.

Zarif noted that regional countries need to break away from the paradigm of exclusion which prevails in the region.

Hossein Salami, the second-in-command of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, responded that Israel should "not trust" its air bases, as they are "within range of our fire".

"So, Saudi Arabia can decide today and stop this bloodshed". "I hope not", he said when asked whether war was imminent. "And I do not believe that, under the present circumstances, with the present tone, and language and approach of the current administration in Washington, you would have much prospect", he said.

A set of satellite images released Sunday revealed new details about a strike on an Iranian military base in Syria earlier this month, that is widely believed to have been carried out by Israeli forces despite its refusal to comment on involvement in the strike. "I am not impressed by words", Netanyahu declared.

Share